All community members are invited to attend the Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce (PACC) annual Key to Success Holiday and Awards Event virtually on Friday, December 4, 2020 from 7-8:30 p.m. on Zoom. Included in the ticket price for this virtual event are entrée dinner selections from three Palatine restaurants, a choice of red or white wine, and a program that will including honoring local businesses, organizations and individuals with several Key to Success awards.
The registration deadline is Monday, November 30, and the cost to attend this virtual event is $50 for PACC members and $60 for non-PACC members. Event tickets include single-serving red or white wine, and dinner options provided by Gianni's, Agio or Café 14. An order link with the dinner options will be emailed to individuals after they register. Please visit the following link to register: https://ktspalatine.com/
Sponsorships are still available, and the deadline is also Monday, November 30. There are several different levels that provide a variety of promotional benefits, and all sponsors can provide promotional items to be included in event bags given to all attendees prior to the event. View the different sponsor opportunities at the following link: https://ktspalatine.com/sponsorship-opportunities/
For questions, please contact Steven Gaus at 847-359-7200 or email email@example.com.
General Award Criteria:
All nominees should meet one or more of the following general criteria:
- Make significant contributions to the mission or effectiveness of the PACC.
- Have a significant impact on the community through the stimulation of economic growth.
- Make significant contributions to the community, by making it a better place to do business and/or a better place to live and work.
- Nominees must be PACC members or employees of PACC members unless otherwise noted.
Award Categories for Businesses and Organizations:
Nominees should have made significant contributions to the PACC, business, and the local community.
- Silver Star Business of the Year: A Chamber member with fewer than 10 employees.
- Gold Star Business of the Year- A Chamber member with 10-49 employees.
- Platinum Star Business of the Year: A Chamber member with 50 or more employees.
- New Business of the Year: A Chamber member that has been in business for three years or less.
- Community Organization of the Year: A community organization or not-for-profit that has made significant contributions to the mission of the PACC or the local community in 2020.
Award Categories for Individuals:
- Business Leader of the Year: An individual who has made significant contributions to the PACC and to business in Palatine in 2020.
- Chamber Volunteer of the Year: An individual who has made significant contributions to the PACC through volunteering in 2020.
- Community Volunteer of the Year: An individual who has made significant contributions to the local community through volunteering in 2020. (Nominees do not need to be PACC members).
- Youth Rising Star Award: An individual, 18 years or younger, who has made significant contributions to the local community through volunteering in 2020. (Nominees do not need to be PACC members).